25.2.10

preview

So there's a bit of masterful planning going on, to go toward something fun that has been on my mind for probably the last 900 years, or maybe even longer. Libby wants a dog! A Boston Terrier.. as you may remember me mentioning way back.

After a bit of brainstorming on how to even go about seeing the plan through, as pure bred companions are very pricey, I am concocting a little promotional bit of sorts titled "So what if I'm turning 30 this year, I want a puppy."


Yep, we're looking to add a little spice into our low key atmosphere, where I found a possible new companion due to a good home in May, just days before my 30th birthday. I am only on the waiting list so it isn't set in stone yet, but the incentive is there to have a little bit of fun and get Libby back on her feet to go toward the plan. Product to expect in the coming months; "scrap bunnies", black and white goods (inspired by the pup itself), fashion inspired works, home decor art and maybe even something new that I haven't tampered with.

From learning what a little bit of determination and patience can do, by getting my license (on Groundhog Day, in the first shot) and seeing how much I am actually capable of, I'm learning that anything is possible. Giving up isn't on the agenda this year. And so, let the fun begin!

30 is a good year if you ask me.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Thirty is an awesome year...Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see this year's up coming creations. Any chance you might consider the pound for finding your Boston Terrier? (did you see Oprah's how on how many dogs need homes?)
I was just looking around some blogs and found these...
http://www.studioviolet.se/products/circus%20violet%20collection/porcelain/porcelain.htm
For some reason, they reminded me of you! Inspiration? ;-)

libbytree said...

It's very difficult to reply to your question without feeling slightly guilty about not taking the pound route, as I adopted Tim from the Winnipeg Humane Society at the age of 4(?) where the only challenge faced was not knowing his background. Like where he came from, what situation he lived in, why he was brought in. I will always return to the Humane Society, but wanted to start from scratch with this approach. Out of concern especially for Tim, our mystery cat.

And eek to the link. It makes me giddy that these reminded you of me. Camilla Engman is one of my favorites.