26.5.10

welcome back



As the lady spiders welcomed me back into the garden with a stunning display of their craft, I took a quick moment to respect their space and remind myself of the joys of creation which come with the season. If only I could think about grasshoppers in the same fashion. Doubtful.


To continue the learning experience through trial and error, I decided to switch it up a bit while also keeping things familiar to avoid taking on too much at once. While I opened up some vacancy through potting my newer experiments, I used that same opportunity to plant (of course) more peas in the bed. A slightly greedy decision on my part, but one which I have no guilt in relishing.


With a little helper by my side and the sun as my guide, I sense that this season will be filled to the brim with learning experiences.

Thank you lady spiders for the lovely welcome back.

No comments: