29.5.13

notes to self

Things that I have written on the Post-its, on my fridge. They're little reminders that I felt I needed this week.


TURN IT OFF
I absolutely hate how much I fiddle with my phone on a daily basis. I take photos with my phone, I draw with my phone, I write notes with my phone, I read/write tweets with my phone, I check my messages with my phone, I look at photos of my dog on my phone, play fart sounds and videos of my dog on my phone. I'm not popular, so I play with my phone. I'm working on changing that. 



TODAY IS TODAY
I have written this one down since I lived in Calgary. These words remind me to slow down and focus on now, and nothing else. I find it really quite helpful for my anticipatory anxiety. It's just a simple reminder that every day is different, so why not enjoy today for what it is?


GO OUTSIDE & PLAY
This guy gets me outside every day that the sun is shining. Sometimes we go to the park to play, sometimes we run, sometimes we lie in *or eat* the grass, sometimes we lose our sense of direction to see how long it takes to find our way back home. Every day is an adventure, with Breakfast Jones. I fucking love my dog, in case you didn't know. Errday.  


FLOUR
I need flour in order to make banana bread. I have too many bananas in my freezer. 

No comments: