27.6.09

write hand

I feel so bad that I haven't posted in a while, but I'm actually trying to think of more interesting things to write. I got some wonderful feedback about my foot phobia story, and so from that I'm trying to be more adventurous with my writing. It's something I've always enjoyed, writing, and something I've been often complimented on. I just never really took it seriously. Me? Not take myself seriously? Nev-er.


One of the things I've been working on taking myself seriously in is writing (and illustrating) children's books, as storytelling has always excited me. The hardest part, I find, is where to begin. To ease myself out of my shell, I'm challenging myself as exercise to write more often. And so, my next post will be about what monster I was afraid of as a kid, and why.

* And hey, if you have any topics/ideas that you'd like me to write about.. throw them my way.

No comments: