24.12.09

day six: crunch time

With so much to do still for today I will most likely share the process once it is over. We have quite a few things to do before this evening's Christmas Eve, hosted at our place. This marks our second Christmas in the house!


Most of the extra work I have left is my own doing, as I always like to set the table and do some crafty bits- which causes my friends to call me Martha. It's just what I enjoy doing; place cards, napkins, papery decorative bits, a slight theme in the mix, goody bags. I don't get to host parties like this so often! And so after staying up until 3am making napkins and paper baggies - for the chocolate truffles I still have to make- I have to say that it's the higher heart rate that makes the holidays what they are. It wouldn't be the same without it.

Happy Holidays from all of us!

No comments: