5.1.10

2 years?!

I can't decide if I want to say already? or only? because it has all been a bit of a blur since we got the house. I remember the day we waited for the call to see if we got it and how dizzying it was to find out that we actually had. To see it become familiar and become the definition of home, to me is a great feeling.


The memories that we've created, the ones yet to come, it really is amazing to stand back and look at how far we've come and where we have yet to go. I hung this photo in my drawing room because it provides me with a joy that I cannot even begin to describe.

Home sweet home. Happy House-iversary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't believe myself that its been this long since you were in the house?! When you posted this entry I tried to search my mind about when it was that you emailed everyone some photos of the new house and I honestly thought it couldn't of been that long ago. Man, time flies...