30.3.14

into a positive

There have been some definite ups and downs over here, though I'm happy to say that the downs aren't all that bad considering what they could be. Last week was quite a terrible week for me, as I had food poisoning on Monday/Tuesday, followed by a viral infection I picked up on Saturday.


I was hit very hard, and suddenly; when I spent nearly 7 hours straight, throwing up every 20-25 minutes. I don't think I need to get into details, but it was enough to scare me when I started throwing up blood in the process. Nothing to be concerned about, just typical of a very harsh battle with the stomach demons. My stomach was very haunted. I had absolutely nothing left in me, in the end, and it took 4-5 days of recovery. I'd say I'm still not quite 100%, but I'm far better than I was a week ago.



Crafting. Guess which yellow box I love most.

To flip into the good news (and so I can get back to work) I got into the Royal Bison craft sale this spring! It's in May, (the weekend before my birthday) so I have a reasonable amount of time left to make some new things, and also plan out the design of my table/booth. I'm very excited for how it's all going to come together, and I'm also quite glad I have so much to keep me busy. Maybe, by the time I'm finished, all of the snow will be gone and it will feel more like spring before summer. Time to go pass some time.

Happy Sunday.

To see more of the process, follow @breakfastjones on Instagram. 


No comments: