20.2.15

day 19: grrr


With one week left of being a Graphic Designer, I feel I'm in need of a bit of a motivational post; as a little reminder to myself to keep going. I feel that I'm only about to prove myself wrong in a lot of things, coming up. I'm pumped up, yet I'm feeling so reluctant and terrified of this situation. What do I do? Freelance? Oh yes, we're hopping back on. I know it's going to be tough, but if I can survive off of myself; with the client base I've built up through the years, and the support that keeps rolling in from the people around me (at least until I find that position that fits me right) then we're laughing. I'm not enjoying this idea, sans the stability of a consistent pay check, but I can only keep pushing myself, by showing 'em who is boss. ME! No one can stand in my way!

If you're scared of anything that intimidates you, growl back.

No comments: