2.2.15

day 3: partial realization

I promised myself I would write every day, and because it is late, I'm going to keep it short and sweet.


It most definitely hits me in waves; how real this whole thing is becoming. I have no idea where I'm heading or what my future even looks like. I only ever envisioned this point in my life, moving on from Design, and it is not at all how I pictured it. One minute, I'm feeling hopeful and relieved; the next minute, is a full on panic attack. How am I going to achieve anything remotely close to what I want to do? I mean, it's doable, so long as I tell myself so. I can't afford any doubt in this challenge. It's only been a few days, and I've learned so much already. I'm capable of so many great things. I have to keep that reminder going. I can do it, do it, do it.

I'm grateful for life's unexpected curveballs. Thanks for joining me on this wild ride. Tomorrow is another day closer to the future. POW!

No comments: