22.2.15

day 20: okay


I'm 2 days behind in writing. I've been trying  my best to let my thoughts out, but I'm in a bit of a state of panic. Maybe not panic, just not sure how to focus on anything other than the fact that this is my last week of work before I'm out on my own. It feels so strange, and I'm doing my best to process it and take it in for what it is, and how good this might actually be for me. I'm having a tough go with it, but I know it'll be fine. At least I hope it will be. I just really rely on stability for comfort; though, I think that's what the problem was in the first place.



I have so much yet to say about what the company and my coworkers have done for me through the years. I think in some ways I've been avoiding this topic because I know it's going to be really hard to walk away from it, after 3 years of having a really good time. Life is going to change drastically, after this week. Change is good, change is terrifying. It's going to be okay. I'm going to be okay. We're going to be okay. It'll be okay. Okay... just breathe.


No comments: