7.2.15

days 7: busy bee

I know I missed a day, but that's a good thing because that means I'm busy! It also means I may have fallen asleep on my floor again, and woke up to go to bed, so I could be ready for a very busy weekend. I feel like the next few days are going to be a massive challenge on my patience and stamina, as I've jumped into the animation part of things; making my portfolio interesting and ... well, animated.


Taking the fun out of this is not an option. I don't have the time to get super picky, cross my arms, or attempt to keep up with my ridiculous expectations. This is my first shot, and I am only just scratching the surface of what I'm capable of doing in this medium. I guess you could say that I'm learning to give myself props for trying. Better than not trying at all, right? Damn straight. We all have to start somewhere.


My days are numbered. I have about 15 work days left, and it's starting to sink in. When my mind slows down from the process, I know it's going to start becoming super real.. and I might get a little sad. Have I mentioned yet how much I'm going to miss my coworkers? I dunno if I want to get into it fully just yet, but the realization of them not being in my every day is starting to sink in. They're what kept me here, after all. They don't really want to be responsible for that either, though. I'm also trying not to think too much about whether or not I'll get to stay in the city. This whole month is one big mind fuck.


The support I've received from everyone around me is really what keeps me going. From family, friends, acquaintances, to complete strangers who I only know by their @ names. It's amazing, and I feel so fortunate to have such a cheering team who believes in what I'm capable of. I have no idea what the outcome is going to be, but that's part of the fun of this adventure.

Let's carry on, shall we.

No comments: