13.5.11

may day: 12 &13


When it comes to my birthday some might think I don’t take full advantage of the opportunity to make it extra special. The truth is that my idea of special is kinda different -or maybe a little low key. So, what? It's "my day."

I wore my favorite shirt, brought my dog to work, drank my favorite tea, listened to my favorite jazz ladies while I worked; in between garbage pizza, ice cream cake, and pop. I played some ball in the back yard, got a lap dance from Tim (referring to how my cat likes to snuggle), read a little, wrote a lot, took some time to do nothing at all, had a shower, used my favorite soap, ate a magnificent sandwich and called it a day.

Yes, it was just fine. Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.