17.12.11

jake

Breakfast has a new best friend, living upstairs from us. Meet Jake. I had a funny experience with him last week when he got excited and smashed his (giant) head straight into my face; leaving me with a massive, double-sided nose bleed that made me feel rather light-headed after about twenty solid minutes of red. Amazingly, I made it down to my suite without a single spot on my clothing or carpet. Yes, I'm a pro at tidy injuries. Wow, the blood was amazing.



I don't hold any ill feelings toward Jake for this accident, as it wasn't intentional. It also helps that his owners are probably the sweetest people I've met in a long time. They've all helped me feel more at home here, which I couldn't be more grateful for. Tomorrow marks one month of being here. I'm pretty happy. So happy, it's oozing out of my face.

Thanks, Jake.

No comments: