6.1.13

self ish

I promised myself that I would write every Sunday, whether it be a few scribbles on paper, or some Doogie Howser digital blogging, on the internets. Dear Blog,



For 2013, I've decided to work for myself -primarily- to make room for some personal projects; like writing/illustrating a children's book, maybe even animating something, to figuring out my brand/website, and other various bits that I wish to further develop, and also share as I go (as best as I can.) It has been far too easy for me to shut out the world, while I focus on the work I need to do for others, which is why I decided that this hiatus is necessary. I've been learning so much about myself in this past year, it has been near impossible for me to take the time to stop. I don't know where to even begin. I guess I already have. So hey... let's do this.

1 comment:

Kert Gartner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.