11.5.10

20 questions


With my 30th birthday coming tomorrow I thought I'd have just a little bit of fun with the Bernard Pivot questionnaire from Inside the Actor's Studio. Really, it's just a bit of boredom mixed with procrastination, with a side of wanting to keep a little record of who I am on my last day in my 20s.


Q: What is your favorite word?
A: “Coconut milk” for the way it sounds, and “demure” for the mood

Q: What is your least favorite word?
A: “Fairy Tale” in the context of reality and expectations, and “decadent” because it sounds pretentious

Q: What turns you on?
A: Determination

Q: What turns you off?
A: Comparison


Q: What sound or noise do you love?
A: Paper bagged groceries

Q: What sound or noise do you hate?
A: Biting popsicles

Q: What is your favorite curse word?
A: Shit. Because seniors always try not to say it, and it’s just another word for poop


Q: What profession (other than art) would you love to attempt?
A: Something ocean research related, though I’m petrified of the ocean by not knowing what is below me . . . which may be why I chose art!

Q: What profession would you not love to attempt?
A: Health Care. I’m going straight to hell for not wanting to help people. Blood and bodily functions gross me out

Q: If heaven exists, what would you like to hear god say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
A: Grandma’s house is to the left, and we got you new bedding



And so, tomorrow I'll be 30. Just a number much greater than the last.


No comments: