29.9.10

and then

I'm not really a journal writer when it comes to my blog, but today I thought I'd be different just for fun. Like a Dear Diary in a sense. This was my day.


Woke up in the morning, had some tea and played with the Pig.


The sun was shining brightly and we all took advantage by basking in the front window, admiring the new scenery of Fall. Where there is sun, there's always a Tim.


All of this Fall talk got me thinking it was time to make some pumpkin muffins. So to prepare, I pulled everything out and placed it on the counter.


I mixed together all of the dry ingredients, where when it came time to add the wet mix, I discovered we were one egg short. Pig and I left to go to the store. *15 minute intermission*


We returned and made our muffins. As they baked, the house smelled like ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mmm.



We lay them out on the counter to cool. While they were still warm, I sampled a bite with a little scoop of coffee ice cream as a treat. It was quite delicious. Then it was time to go outside and play. *20 minute break.*


We all came inside to have a rest. Pig napped while I crocheted a new project; while E.J. came out of his coma.


It was a productive day for everyone.

No comments: