6.9.10

cold breakfast

With summer gradually making its exit, I decided to sit down and figure out how to make a sweater for Breakfast. While I may be a bit of a hypocrite for dressing my dog when I have never agreed with the idea as entertainment for humanization, it's a different story when we have a shivering pig eyeing up the blankets on the couch more and more each day. Since I can't serve him a tea, this is what we came up with.


While this attempt is definitely a great example of a first try - low neck, leg holes slightly off - I know what to do for the next attempt, as we head closer to the season which Breakfast hasn't experienced yet. The season which is also my favorite. I won't say the word just yet, because I don't want to get any hate mail, so let's just enjoy the last little fragments of summer until then.

2 comments:

Kert Gartner said...

Love that you're using your new iPhone and ShakeitPhoto :) Give CrossProcess a try too. You should give my app CineCrop a try if you get the chance :) TTYL!

libbytree said...

Oooh, I will!