4.2.09

development

Every time I go to make a new entry I tend to fall onto my backspace button because I can't think of where to start, in regard to the last couple of weeks. It's been a bit of a blur, but a good one at that. I've been working hard on multiple projects and more importantly I'm taking time for myself to shake off this rut I've been in and move forward rather than back.


To start, one of the things I've been focusing on is getting my portfolio in order. I wasn't sure where to begin with it but took my time and focused on what I was trying to achieve. I never quite know how to display my work in a fashion that illustrates all of the things that I do and enjoy in my every day; illustration, craft, photography, drawing, writing, painting. I'm quite pleased with the result of practicing patience.

No comments: