2.1.10

bubble wrap moments

The theme of this year, I have decided, is to practice appreciation as much as possible. When it comes to taking each day for what it's worth I choose to look for the little things that bring a smile to my face and surround myself with those elements as much as I may need them as a reminder as to what it is that provides me with happiness.


Like how much I simply love watching Tim and his bubble wrap. He loves it, and is on it the instant I lay out his sheet on the floor while I work. He twists and turns, runs in and out of the room sporadically, which can often leave me watching him out of the pure entertainment of his joy. Sometimes it really is the simple things that keep us going around here. I wish you many bubble wrap moments in the new year.

No comments: