2.9.13

looking up

I feel like we waited for this weekend, forever. It was a long wait, it's true, and I can't stress enough how happy I am to not have to sit in that dark, moldy basement ever again. Let's put it behind us and move forward. No looking back.


This new place is already taking shape into something I'm really learning to love. It's an attic suite, so we're above the rooftops, with plenty of sunshine to soak in. The amount of light that pours in is taking some getting used to.. in a very good way.





Of course, I am thrilled to get to stare at my new dresser, outside of the garage. The way it lights up in the room just makes me smile. And my yellow, vintage, Formica table? What a glorious place to make and eat a sandwich. Bright colors are so allowed in this place. I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of drawing and writing at this table. It makes me smile. 


As for Breakfast, he may be getting used to the new noises and surroundings, with uncertain growls and some head tilting; but he certainly doesn't have a problem with the extra large windows that bring in all of the sunshine (I knew he would love it.)I cannot express enough, how happy I am to be here and breathe in the fresh, clean, dry, air.

Thank you, to everyone who helped us make it to our home sweet home in the clouds.

No comments: