20.2.14

blowfish kisses


I won't lie, I'm quite terrible at writing. I try, I really do. Right now, my creative game is in full tilt, when it comes to drawing, painting, and the occasional crochet. I go through phases with each medium, but writing.. ugh.. I can only seem to get excited by writing haikus. Frustrating, when I really want to write more. I'm sure it'll get sorted. One thing at a time, right? 

It's been a long time since I've looked forward to drawing so often as I have been these days. Pretty much every day for the last month or so. I started following the @sketch_dailies on Twitter, and since then I've been excited to make stuff. The sketch dailies gives you something to sketch... daily.... (you have a couple of days to work on things, if you need it) and so far, I've found it to be very enjoyable. My new sketchbook is almost full! I have much more to write about, in regards to this creative burst of energy, but I am also on holidays; so I don't want to spend too much time in front of my glowing screen when I don't have to. Just know, I'm happy.. very happy, with what I'm doing. It has been a VERY long time.

No comments: