7.2.12

fluffy february: day 6: sweet quiet

I think a part of my problem with writing consistently is that I haven't been taking pictures, since I moved. Living in a basement suite provides a little bit of a challenge when I don't quite know how to play with lights and fancy photography settings; as I'm no pro. Actually, I took a year of photography in college and may have even un-learned what I had taught myself through the years of trial and error, with film. I'm not sure where I'm going with this one. I can't say I'm straying off topic.. I haven't even started one.


So, my love for today?I wasn't prepared for this one, but I would have to say that I'm a big fan of quiet. Why not? It makes me think, it gets the ideas swirling, at times it can even haunt me.

Quiet is an art. Some people can't handle it, or feel that they need to fill the void with the sound of their own voice, a clicking pen, a drum solo on the surface of a desk.. Yes, quiet is lovely. It's something I like to take time for. If I didn't have quiet, I don't think it would go over well.

No comments: